Tuesday 7 February 2012

Pinterest – Playing with the Big Boys… and Winning

Pinterest fever -
Photo credit: Pinterest
I resisted Pinterest initially as I thought it was pointless. Then I started using it and realised it was a great concept. Here it was, I could not only bookmark “stuff” but I could also bookmark my blog and drive traffic to it. I was a pinner!

A new study from content-sharing firm Shareaholic has revealed that the social sharing platform Pinterest, which was established less than two years ago, is now the fastest-growing site for referral traffic - (read more...)
Brands can definitely explore the thousands of possibilities from the ability of customers to pin products or content that they like or want, and have their pins, re-pinned, liked and shared across multiple networks.  I will, of course, keep on pinning! Are you pinning yet? And…is your brand pin-worthy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and questions!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More